This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it.
If the file has been modified from its original state, some details may not fully reflect the modified file.
July 23, 2013
The Peak Performance Pack includes maxed out versions of the following cars;
• Dodge Charger RT -- Stiffer suspension, wider wheels and aggressive camber improve traction whilst additional power under the bonnet, an extra gear and stripped out weight improve top speed and acceleration
• Ford Mustang Mach 1 Twister Special -- Improved aerodynamics reduce drag, bigger brakes reducing braking distances and engine improvements increase acceleration and top speed
• Chevrolet Camaro Z28 RS SS 1,970 -- A re-mapped engine adds more horsepower and torque, reduced mass and inertias give the car more responsive steering and a lower centre of mass and stiffer suspension improves traction and reduces body roll
• VW Golf R -- An engine upgrade boosts acceleration and top speed, a lower roll centre and lower centre of gravity improves traction and its revised differential setup minimises understeer
• BMW E30 M3 -- Comes equipped with a racing clutch to reduce shift times whilst it's re-mapped engine and stripped out weight improves top speed and acceleration
• BMW 1 Series M Coupe -- With a huge 150kg stripped out, this BMW's stiffer suspension and increased camber improves traction and longer gear ratios increase top speed